Numarics is an award winning Startup for SMEs (Best of Swiss App 2021) and one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Switzerland (Fintech Energy, 2022), which helps you to run your business on a daily basis including accounting, payroll and many more things that you can see on www.numarics.com/en.
Numarics is a leading team of Swiss based experts, supported by our elegant Multi-Platform SaaS solution, delivers world-class bookkeeping, tax, and CFO services trusted by growing businesses. Numarics focuses on the clients financial, so they can focus on their needs.
Numarics has over 60 employees across the overall platform, and currently we are looking to grow our team in Prishtina.
Numarics was founded 2.5 years ago by Kristian Kabashi and Dominique Rey, both global experts in the domain of Finance and Digital Business Transformation.
You will get a complete structured training which will make you an expert in your area.
The team we are looking to develop will become an integral part of the company and will be offered great possibilities for growth.
We’re looking for a Video Editor who will be joining our Marketing team in Prishtina office. The Video Editor will work closely with team members, especially with Graphic Designer and Motion Graphics Designer. Main responsibilities include managing material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to produce a final film or video product.
If you are a skilled Video Editor, eager to inspire your team members, we would like to meet you.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Collaborating/ consulting with team members throughout the project.
- Contributing to team efforts on various marketing projects.
- Degree/Diploma in media, art, communication, photography, videography and/or technology.
- Previous work experience as a video editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
- Contract: According to the Law on Labour
- Location: Prishtina
- Salary: Competitive
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CV and portfolio through this link . Numarics will contact only short-listed candidates.