Users focus on their business - Numarics does the rest.
Co-founder Kristian Kabashi is an expert in the digitisation of business processes and is instrumental in digitising competent and reliable fiduciary services at Numarics. The digital expert believes that technology should be used to dedicate oneself to creativity by handling repetitive, administrative tasks technologically. In the process of developing Numarics, he has focused on the experience: "The experience of accounting up to now has been the same as a visit to the dentist. You know you have to do it, but it's just no fun," Kabashi says, adding, "With Numarics, running a business becomes the easiest thing in the world. Our users do their business, we do the rest."
Numarics works and learns via intelligent algorithms. Each booking process is broken down from one minute to a few seconds. Documents are scanned with the mobile phone and categorised by setting filters. The app then learns from recurring expenses and income and consequently automates itself more and more, becoming faster and faster.
The founders are committed to creating a digital SME solution that is easy to use and absolutely transparent in terms of costs. Numarics is available for startups from only CHF 149 /month - the package includes all fiduciary services and financial administration for startups and SMEs: document management, accounting, financial statements, tax returns, VAT and payroll. Tax advice is provided via push notifications in the app. In the affiliated Numarics Academy, top experts such as Numarics Board Chairman and Professor for Finance Volker Doberanzke teach business management in free webinars.
If users need specific information, entrepreneurs can book consultations with certified experts at Numarics at the click of a button. Various banking institutions can be connected to the Numarics ecosystem to provide the user with a fully integrated financial experience.
"Expat founders regularly have different needs. They only understand Swiss regulations and tax requirements to a limited extent - also because there are many terms that translate differently. For these entrepreneurs, we want to make Switzerland more open as a start-up country,“ says Rey.
- Responsible for development of highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and UI/UX designer
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Manage code and project on GitHub in order to keep in sync with team
- Communicate with the Product Owner and CTO regarding status of project development
- B.S Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience with REACT
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in SaaS or Product Development is a plus
Numarics is a Swiss Fintech start-up that operates on a remote first basis with an emphasis on total collaboration and professional capability development. Our culture is based on open communication, direct feedback and a great level of international expertise. We're obsessed with communicating with our team and overachieving results for our clients.