MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Numarics is an award winning Startup for SMEs (Best of Swiss App 2021) and one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Switzerland (Fintech Energy, 2022), which helps you to run your business on a daily basis including accounting, payroll and many more things that you can see on www.numarics.com/en.
Numarics is a leading team of Swiss based experts, supported by our elegant Multi-Platform SaaS solution, delivers world-class bookkeeping, tax, and CFO services trusted by growing businesses. Numarics focuses on the clients financial, so they can focus on their needs.
Numarics has over 60 employees across the overall platform, and currently we are looking to grow our team in Prishtina.
Numarics was founded 2.5 years ago by Kristian Kabashi and Dominique Rey, both global experts in the domain of Finance and Digital Business Transformation.
You will get a complete structured training which will make you an expert in your area.
The team we are looking to develop will become an integral part of the company and will be offered great possibilities for growth.
We’re looking for a Motion Graphic Designer who will be joining our Marketing team in Prishtina office. The Motion Graphic Designer will work closely with team members, especially with graphic designer and video editor to brainstorm and create high quality video content that reflect branding priorities.
If you are a skilled Motion Graphic Designer, eager to inspire your team members, we would like to meet you.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with team members for a wide range of materials for marketing purposes
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media
- Collaborate with other team members to select audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Staying up to date on the latest motion graphics n techniques
- Keeping up to date with design and software trends.
- Contribute to team efforts on various marketing projects.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
- Degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- Prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer
- Strong portfolio of sample projects
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools.
- Keen eye for design and aesthetics.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Contract: According to the Law on Labour
- Location: Prishtina
- Salary: Competitive
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CV and portfolio through this link . Numarics will contact only short-listed candidates.